Wednesday, July 22, 2009

swimming under the stars...

My good good good good friend Emily was in Mesa for a little bit this summer. She invited us to go swimming at her grandparents pool a couple of times. We had too much fun, and probably too much sun. My favorite time to swim during July and Aug. is at night! The water usually feels just right and no sun means no sunscreen to lather on 3 kids! Hotdogs and chips make the best poolside food. The kids had a blast and it was good to just sit and catch up with Emily and her sister Melissa. GOOD TIMES! Thanks Em and Melissa, especially for feeding us so well!














1 comment:

  1. When I saw the title of your post I was so jealous that you were swimming under the stars with someone... and then I looked at the blog and found out it was ME! :) I wasn't jealous anymore. It was so wonderful to spend time with you and your darling kiddos! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete