Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1st day...

So here are the annual first day of school pictures. We started on the 16th of August. I'm supposed to be at the school by 7:30. This first week we've been getting there by 7:00...whoo-hoo for us! It's easier for me to get work done in the morning before school. By the time school is out I'm beat. I'm teaching 5th grade again. This year I have 32 students. I'm happy to be back to work and have a sort of schedule again, but not ready for all the work.

Isabel is in the 2nd grade this year. Her teacher is Mr. K.

Sofia is in the 4th grade and has Mrs. Parsons as a teacher.


Jacob is in the 5th grade. His teacher is Mrs. Lesperance. He could have been in my classroom, but i declined gracefully! I love my kids, but don't want to teach them. :)


2 comments:

  1. We love before and after pictures. You look great. Love the pictures of everyone's first day of school. Keep looking for the joy and keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete