Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas in P-town 2010

Spent a week in Pinetop for Christmas. Had a great time. Mom and Dad fed us well, I really wish they would move down here and cook for me everyday. Probably one of my favorite things about going home is the good food! We played a ton of games, most importantly, rummy. We spent a weekend with everyone home. Gaby and Carson came with their kids Christmas day and stayed thru Monday. The kids had too much fun together. Didn't get enough photos of that. We went on lots of walks around the lake and neighborhood. I made Kaitlin walk with me at night. No street lights in the neighborhood, pitch black, 30 degrees, BEAUTIFUL stars...made for some fun! At least we knew the bears were hibernating and we wouldn't run into any. We did some shopping and ate yummy food. Did I already mention that? It was too hard to go back to Mesa. Took me a good few days to get back to 'normal' life. Enjoy spending time with the fam!



















No comments:

Post a Comment