Tuesday, July 12, 2011

friends.

My good friend and old NAU roomie Lindsay is having a baby!!! I was invited to her baby shower at Tia Rosa's. YUMMY!!!! It was so good to see her and visit. And surprise of all surprises another good friend and apartment complex-mate from my days at NAU was there also, Marianne. So much fun to catch up and be reminded of why I love these girls so much and the good times we had!! (and eat some really good food!) And so happy to see Lindsay become a mother!!

Lindsay and IMarianne, Lindsay, and me.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I LOVE this post and absolutely agree!!! It was sooo great seeing you! I'm so grateful to have you as a friend still:) And what great memories we have. Would you mind emailing me these pictures you posted? I could take them from the Blog I guess, but the files are usually too small. My email is: aozora20@yahoo.com
    Love ya Beck!!

    ReplyDelete