Tuesday, September 6, 2011

fellow hooligans

I LOVE THE TEACHERS AT BURKE!!!! We sure had a good time during our 2 week teacher training this year. Lunch at Crackers, chocolate, and pictures!!


suzie and karen


mmmmm, potato soup at crackers

rachel and i


karen, rachel and i


and us again...


suzie on the hot bus ride to happy valley school.


krystal and i on the hot bus ride to happy valley


5th and 6th grade teachers (with one 2nd grade teacher joining us) from burke at our seminar at the happy valley school.


presenting our use of a thinking map to the seminarees. we rocked it!!



becky parsons, rachel and i



learning stuff...



karen and kat...on the way to wendy's (i think that was our destination that day)



rachel, karen, kat, and i returning from wendy's



becky, rachel and i on our final day of training...ready for the year to start? not really...but we did have fun in the photo dept.


2 comments:

  1. I use to VT Kat. I didn't know you two taught at the same school. Tell her 'hi' for me. If she remembers who I am... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the teachers are all awesome!!! Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete