Friday, April 6, 2012

party time!

the birthday kids.










My niece and nephew have birthdays within a few days of each other.  My sister had a little party for them.  Nothing my kids like better than a party, especially if they get to play with their cousins.  I just had to post these pictures because it is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.  My sister had them play this game: two teams, two pair of Uncle Carsons pants, and bags of balloons.  The goal is to see which team can stuff more balloons in the pants in 1 minute.  Just plain hillarious to see these little kids with MASSIVE behinds and legs.  It was a hoot just watching them try to run while 'full' of balloons.  Thanks to my sis for some great fun!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like everyone had wonderful time. Missing you all. I need to make a trip down to AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you nic! you should come for a visit...or we just need to head back up there, maybe this summer!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pants are fierce (in the good sense)
    :)

    ReplyDelete