Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sofia-Bulgaria country report

presenting her report to her 6th grade class.

so focused.

her map and flag she created of Bulgaria


passing out the Bulgarian honey spice cookies we made.

I truly love working at the same school my kids go to.  I am able to go to their classrooms and watch them present oral reports, or participate in parties...because there is always someone willing to watch my own class for short periods of time while I need to be with my kids.  Sofia did a great job on her report. Her classmates enjoyed the cookies.  Her 6th grade teacher Mrs. Hollenbeck is a super teacher and she has had an excellent year.  Still can't believe she will be in 7th grade next year.  With Jacob in 8th and her in 7th...two in junior high???  Where on earth has the time gone??  It will only be myself and Isabel next year going to Burke...not sure how I feel about that, cause only 2 more years and Isabel will be leaving Burke....it will be a lonely place for me.  Fun to see my kids grow and learn and become more responsible and mature, but hard to know that shortly, very shortly, they will be leaving me.  Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment