Friday, May 22, 2009

reading the manual...

Wow! What you can learn by reading the intruction manual for a camera! We were at McDonalds one night for dinner and I was BORED!! My kids may love the place, but me, not so much! My camera manual was in my purse and for lack of anything better to read I started reading it. I LOVE black and white pictures...what do you know...I can take them with my camera! Sepia also! It was a super night full of new wonders! Here are a few of my experimental shots with a few random kids I found at McD's to model for me.















This technology age that we live in kills me! I have only had my camera for about 8 months and I just now figure out all that is possible? There are just too many possibilities and options and I'm not ready for it all! But they sure are cute kids, don't you think?




1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. I have like 10 settings I can set my camera on and at times it overwhelms me which would be best. The older I get the more I just want things to work on their own.

    You sure found some cute random kids! :)

    ReplyDelete