Friday, May 22, 2009

sisters

I love when my sisters come to visit! Kaitlin came the first weekend in May (i think). We enjoyed having her visit us! She was super good to her nieces and nephew, aka spoiled them rotten! We went shopping, watched movies, and played with the kids. She helped me through a pretty tough weekend and I was SOOO glad she came! I often wish i lived closer to my family...maybe someday! The next weekend Jenny came. She had some time off work and was able to visit from Thursday night until Monday morning. She is so good with my kids...seems to have endless patience and gives them all the attention they want. It was a great two weekends.
Jenny and the 'monsters', aka Jacob, Sofia and Isabel


Sofia, Becky, Isabel and Kaitlin


Aren't we a good looking bunch? we try!

No comments:

Post a Comment