Sunday, March 28, 2010

connections!

My sister in law has recently been educated in the science of 'fake' nails. i don't even know what they are really called, i think it might be acrylic nails. she wanted to practice on my and have me be a walking advertisement and finally wrangled me into coming over and getting them done. I am sooo not the fake nail type, but love the look of them and am going to enjoy playing 'dress up' for the next few weeks! It was fun to sit and visit with her and my nieces (hi Yessi and Maggie!) while having them done. She wanted to take pictures of the final result for her collection and possibly web site, and I had to laugh...i so do not have model hands. I play the piano in primary at church and had a good laugh today trying to play all the right notes. Typing this is almost killing me because I'm normally a good typist, but ha, every other letter is wrong and it's taking too long, so see ya! Thanks Mag! Love you!










No comments:

Post a Comment