Sunday, March 28, 2010

soccer!

I signed Jacob up for soccer in January. His practices started in Feb. It's his first time playing any kind of organized sport. He brought home a flyer from school, and the price, practice and game schedule seemed manageable, and he seemed interested. Now I just need to find something for the girls to do that is just as manageable. One thing at a time...Jacob has had fun. We are halfway through the season. It was hard for me to watch at first, he was so timid, unsure of himself and seemed so young on the field with older kids, but he has held his own, become more sure of himself and I'm proud of him! The weather is great right now during games, but I'm dreading the last few games in May. I'm sooooo sad that summer is on it's way!









No comments:

Post a Comment