Sunday, September 19, 2010

a couple of crazy girls on the town...

So my 35th birthday is today. CRAZY!! I have the best friend ever who wanted to do something for me for my birthday this year. She recently moved back to town...whoo-hoo!!...and asked me if I had any hot dates planned for my birthday. After laughing hysterically I told her no and she told me that she would be my 'date'. What a pal! Since my birthday fell on a Sunday this year, we went out on Friday night. Her husband brought their kids over to my house and watched all 6 kids so we could paint the town...funny. It was a fun night. We went to dinner at Outback, had a funny waiter, ate some goooood food and topped it off with a hot fudge sundae, courtesy of Outback (thanks Outback!) Then we had to get some shopping in. We went to Kohl's and found the awesomest deals ever! We then went to the movies. It was a fantastic night! Thanks Em! I don't go out at all, ever...and decided that I need to. Good times!

GOOD STUFF!!! look at that fudge!
Still had a hard time finishing it all after our dinner!

Emily, the most amazing shopper and deal finder, didn't disappoint! Kohl's...here we come!

LOVED these! Don't know how people wear them for more that 5 minutes at a time, but just loved them! These 4 inch heels put me around 6'1". Someday...

Success!!


my present from Emily...yummy!
This is what we found when we returned at 11:45 pm.

I knew Sofia would be conked out somewhere...she usually doesn't last past 9:30 pm.

We figured Jacob and Jackson would be playing the play station...they didn't let us down!

Wasn't sure what these girls would be doing, but we found them in the girls room sharing a bag of Doritos.
Then, if that wasn't enough, Emily invited us to dinner tonight so I didn't have to cook on my birthday. She made the most delicious salmon on the grill. She also made lemon cupcakes for my birthday and they sang to me. She's the best. Love you Em!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that Emily could take you out for your Birthday, you totally deserve a night out more often!

    ReplyDelete