Tuesday, November 23, 2010

a fun field trip!

The 2nd and 5th grade went on a field trip on Friday, the 19th of November. I was looking forward to this day. I love going to the American Heritage Festival. Mostly because I always have enough parents sign up that I don't need to have a group of students with me. It's a nice relaxing day for me and some of my fellow teachers. We walk around, take our own pictures, eat some of the yummy kettle corn, and then sit and visit.
Mrs. Dial and I found ourselves some men in uniforms! Looking good boys!

Mrs. Dial and Mrs. Lesperance.

I thought this would be fun to drive!
The best kettle corn. Looked forward to it after last year.

Shooting the breeze with Karen.

I found George Washington. We had a chat.

Some of the tents where the kids can learn all about the ways of life back in the day.

The AWESOME 5th grade team at Burke.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! If you ever need an extra aid to help out on field trips you know where to find me... hehe.

    ReplyDelete