Tuesday, November 16, 2010

hmmm...

So the ex left for California yesterday...good-bye to my babysitter and mechanic. I'm now officially a single, alone parent. He's not around the corner for me to call when I need him to watch the kids. I really depended on that. But he had too many problems here and now I don't have to deal with all of those problems, so I guess it will be okay. It's been a tough week.
I did however run 2 miles last night. I'm channeling my frustrations into fixing this body of mine!! I started running a week ago. I've always hated running, but I think I need a new challenge in my life. Something to keep my body and mind busy. I'm planning on running a 6k with some of my co-workers in December. We'll see about that! It feels good to pound it all out on the pavement. This life is not what I thought it would be, but who's is!?

No comments:

Post a Comment