Sunday, March 22, 2015

Christmas 2014

Temple lights with my babes 
Kaitlin and Marc at Temple lights

Dashiell and Kaitlin

Fernandez/Emmons kids at Temple lights

The fam

At work we dressed up at the 12 days of Christmas.  I was 11 pipers piping.

On a hayride with the Young Men/Young Women...more specifically Jaynie and Aubree.

Jenny and I at the Pinetop casa

Grandkids listening and acting out the  Nativity

the characters

Aunt Laurel doing her thing...she came for Christmas.  Yahoo!

Isabel with the santas

Hiking at Walnut Creek

Aunt Laurel, Aunt Jenny, Isabel, Jacob and Sofia at Walnut Creek.

Isabel and the santas

Jacob and the santas

Porch scene with Mr. and Mrs. Claus.


Jenny, me and mom selfie on Rim Trail

My big sis and I on the rim trail. mom and laurel in the background

Picture of a cactus on the drive to p-town for christmas.

Sofia and the santas.

No comments:

Post a Comment