Saturday, March 21, 2015

Random Fall of 2014

Isabel in my Homecoming dress from 1993.  Holy smokes!!  Was I ever that small?? 
My amazing friends/neighbors, Shaeli and Taylor.  We went to the jacuzzi 2-3 times a week at night after my kids were in bed and relaxed and talked.  So perfect, until my poor chlorine allergic skin rebelled and decided to grow a very itchy rash.  Bummer.

Isabel's friend Kylie and her parents invited her to go shooting with them.  Here Josh Eagar is helping her.  Such nice friends.

Star art by my 5th graders.

Selfie by Sofia

When this kid sleeps, he sleeps.  
On a field trip with our 5th graders to the American Heritage Festival at Schepf's Farms.  Shelby, Krystal, Brandi, and I. November 2014 
I met good ole George Washington.  Perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment