Sunday, November 15, 2015

Happy 40th....


September 12, 2015.  My sister, friends and family threw a surprise birthday party for me this year.  I was definitely not expecting anything, especially since this was a week before my actual birthday.  Everyone was in on the details, except me.  I thought Kaitlin and I were going to go eat dinner togther, little did I know my family and friends were waiting for me at a friends house just one street over from mine.  I thought we were dropping a swimsuit off for Isabel, then to my surprise I see my family.  Kaitlin, Gaby and my mother made delicious food.  All my favorite cookies, a delicious cake, and yummy sandwiches and veggies and dip.  Totally unexpected, but so fun and special.  Love my family.  Love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment