Wednesday, January 11, 2017

December 2016

December was busy and festive. 
Isabel at our Miller Ward Christmas Party

Jayce and Sofia

Isabel and Jacob and Sam

Cleaning up after the ward party. Goofballs

I was sent to a work conference in Tucson for 3 days, Dec 7-9.  It was at a Marriott Resort and Spa.  Totally luxurious.  No kids for 3 days, my own room, a balcony, a tub and shower, breakfast and lunch provided every day.  I could get used to this!  I certainly didn't mind going to classes and 'learning'.  This is a pic of my co-workers who went.  Fernando, Kat, Lydia, Rachel, Jamie, Carla, Agnes and me.

elevator selfie in Tucson

chocolate making with mom and kaitlin.  totally fun and yummy





riding in Kaitlin's totally awesome car.

Students earned a pajama and movie day for reading a certain amount of words.  So amazing to go to work in pjs and slippers.

Temple lights with the cousins


family selfie and temple lights

City of Mesa Christmas tree in downtown Mesa.  Just gorgeous.





Merry Christmas from these three!






No comments:

Post a Comment