Sunday, January 8, 2017

Utah trip--General Conference Oct 2016

12 hour drive with three kids sitting so close to each other is what I call fun!  Good thing I love road trips and my mama! We all took the day off of school on Friday, drove up Friday, went to Conference on Saturday and spent time with family, and drove home on Sunday. 


At Aunt Laurel's in Wellsville, Utah.  We met up with our favorite cousins and technology




Sofia had to 'do' Ty's hair.


Family dinner at Maddox in Brigham City.  Yummo!  With Aunt Pam and her husband Denny, Amy and Scott,  Aunt Laurel, my mom, Jacob, Sofia, Isabel, Ty, Allie, and Nathan. 


This is the Place Monument in Salt Lake City and Sofia


My three babes.


Inside the Conference Center.  Was such a great experience!


Outside the Conference Center.


Aunt Laurel's.  Tallest to shortest.  These are my cousin Amy's kids and my kids.


At the Book Table in Logan.  Such a fun random store.


Driving home.  It's a LONG drive. 


Took a detour on the way home and hiked to Horseshoe Bend.  AMAZING!  Was nice to get out of the car and move.  And the views were incredible.  Can't believe I have driven past this on so many trips to Utah and never stopped.  Love Arizona!












Me and mine.


Family selfie with my mama at Horseshoe Bend.






Don't drop the ipod!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment