Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello World!

i'm blogging! thanks to my good friend who really left me with no choice...we were on the phone the other night for about an hour and a half and as we were talking she was busy creating a blog for me. i'm not sure i'm ready for this, but i guess now is just as good as any other time. we'll see how i do. i have loved reading friends and family members blogs and keeping in touch with them through their blogs, so since i am far from all of my family and most all of my friends i will join the masses and become a blogger! i recently, through circumstances not of my choosing, became a single mom to three of the most beautiful kids (pictures will soon follow as i learn how to post them...) and am working as a 5th grade teacher here in mesa, trying to be a nice mom, and survive this crazy blip in my life. for now though, i need to get to the dishes, laundry and stacks of papers that need grading...bleh! more to come...thanks em! i love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, You know me well enough to know that if you even MENTION something you want to do, I am all over it... RIGHT NOW! So whose fault is it, really? I am glad to see you posted something, and you will get the hang of it soon. I bet you'll be addicted in no time! I love you, too, Beck!

    ReplyDelete