Saturday, January 24, 2009

Time Flies!

My Jacob turned 9 on January 10. He is an awesome little man! I can't believe how these 9 years have just FLOWN by! We had a nice day celebrating...again, with Chuck E. Cheese (so simple!) and then had cupcakes and ice cream after with family. Here are a few photos of the fun.

cousins Yessi and Alex with Jacob
Not sure why he looks sad here, he was super excited to open presents!




funny kids... Jacob, Sofia, and Isabel with Fernandez cousins, Maggie, Yessi, and Alex

What a good looking bunch! The kids with Tia Magnolia and Tia Zilveth



2 comments:

  1. Hey Becky!
    I can't believe you have a 9 year old! Where has the time gone? It is good to see you doing so well. I need to get with you and talk about your return to teaching. I can't decide if I want to get back into it or not.

    Anyway, your kids are beautiful! We need to plan to meet in Pinetop one of these holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to give you my blog address too.
    It is djhoneyball.blogspot.com.
    Ok, I will talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete