Saturday, January 16, 2010

double digits.

I'm having a bit of a time accepting that I have a 10 year old. It has gone too fast. I'm feeling old. Jacob had a great birthday this year. He was able to celebrate it over two days. His grandma and grandpa Wessel were in the valley on Saturday and brought presents. It was good to see them and he loved the remote control cars and lego toys he received. I took him, his sisters, and cousin to the movies that night. We watched the chipmunk movie (ugh!), and then went to burger king. They had a super time. On Sunday, his actual birthday, we had family over and opened more presents and had yummy triple chocolate cupcakes. Jacob is such a good kid, I'm happy he's mine!











Turned 10 on the 10th...pretty cool!









No comments:

Post a Comment