Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Pageant

We went to the Easter Pageant this year. Yea for us! I have lived so close to the Temple for so long, yet for some reason every year until this one we haven't been able to make it. The kids had been looking forward to it and we managed to get there on a Tues. night. I don't think I enjoy crowds of people. Just too many! We were able to get there early enough to get some decent seats. I had a pile of papers to grade while we waited. The kids enjoyed watching the cast members walking around. We found a couple of girls who are in our ward and managed to get a picture with them. The performance was great, I was just too tired, the seat was too hard, I had Isabel in my lap trying not to go to sleep, and Sofia forgot her jacket and was using mine, so I was a little cold. Next year we will plan differently. A blanket for the grass, and for sure not on a school night!

No comments:

Post a Comment