Friday, April 30, 2010

minus 40

i don't have a full length mirror in my home. i have the kids take a few pictures of me so i can see if i look different since losing my 40 lbs. i'm kinda excited! i do have about 20 more that i would like to lose. so here are the results. i don't have many pictures from before to compare to because i didn't like having my photo taken and then seeing myself and what i looked like. whatever!
jacob showing his cool skills at photo taking. i must have had tired eyes as the contacts are out.

remind me to suck it in next time! chief is trying to steal my spotlight.


this is a happy girl who has FINALLY figured 'it' out! and i had a SUPER good week when this picture was taken. (ignore the frizzy hair, i was late for school...up too late at night ;) and didn't do my hair that day) but notice the smile, life is good.



3 comments:

  1. you look awesome!! congratulations on such a great accomplishment. i hope those last 20 melt right off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beck- Don't you look great! Good work on losing all that weight! How have you done it? Keep up the good work. Glad to hear you feel so good!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! You look great! It must tave taken a lot of discipline and hard work. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete