Saturday, July 10, 2010

Utah 2010 kids pics

I gave the kids my camera a few times to help them keep entertained and busy. They came up with some interesting pictures. These are just a few...

Nathan

Clara

Ty


Isabel and Allie

view from basement steps to our card game at the kitchen table

pool balls
game is set, ready to play

about 10 pictures of the dolls in this chair.......


About 10 pictures of Nathan. Too cute.

The front yard and overflow parking.
a rain gutter?

the pretty house

The tire swing that has been around for ages. I have fond memories of swinging on this when I was little.

1 comment:

  1. I kind of love this post a lot. So glad you guys were able to come up. I absolutely loved seeing everybody. Working on my own post about it. Should be up within a week or so.

    Love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete