Saturday, July 10, 2010

Utah 2010

sparkler fun...



Jacob, Sofia, Ty, Isabel, Allie, Jack, Clara, and Ty. 2nd cousins

Me after a FUN 4-wheeler ride. Just a little dirty...

David, me, Gavin, Matt, Melissa, and Heather. We all went out on the 4-wheelers and found some great dirt roads. I rode with David and there were a 'few' moments when I did fear for my life! These guys are crazy! Totally fun.

More sitting around and talking. Amy, Scott, Heather and Ryan.
Jacob having a great time riding Ty's 4-wheeler.

my pedicure and Aunt Laurel's garden.

kids loved the hay bales.

Aunt Maxine and Amy at Maxine's beauty school in Logan.

Amy waiting for her turn...

Good times... Amy, Melissa, Kaitlin, Lisa, Aunt Vickie, and me.


We found a friendly horse across the street from where we were staying.

more card playing. Aunt Laurel, Amy, mom, Aunt Vickie, and Melissa.

and more card playing...Gavin, Kaitlin, me, Jeff, and Ryan.


smores!

more sitting around and talking. Amy, Melissa, Gavin, Aunt Vickie, Uncle Curtis, Ryan, Jeff, and Kaitlin.

watching the hay being baled from the driveway and our lawn chairs.


Isabel and Allie

Isabel
Isabel, Allie and Ty

riding the 4-wheeler.

teaching some kids to ride. Ty didn't need help, he is already a pro, but my own kids were able to learn. They had a blast.

Sofia
Jacob


cousin Gavin in his leathers ready for the youth trek they were about to go on.


my mom helping Aunt Laurel in the garden.

Me helping Aunt Laurel in the garden. I got to dig trenches and weed. Wasn't wearing shoes and kept being surprised by spiders.....ick!

No comments:

Post a Comment