Friday, June 4, 2010

end of the year awards.

I'm going to be a bragging mom for a moment. If your not interested, skip this post. My kids had an awesome year! I had perfect attendance this year. I had pretty healthy kids this year. Jacob was the only one sick this year, he missed two days and his dad was able to stay with him on those days, so I didn't have to take any days off, or plan for a sub, which I do not enjoy! Sick kids stress me out, especially since I've gone back to work full time. I'm thankful for our health!

Isabel also had perfect attendance. Here is her trophy. She finished the 1st grade this year.

Isabel received a medal for being on the honor roll all 4 quarters. She is in the top left in a blue shirt. Her teacher took these pictures for me, since I couldn't make it to her awards ceremony.

Here she is receiving her medal.

Sofia also had perfect attendance. She finished the 3rd grade this year.


Here she is receiving a medal for honor roll all four quarters.

She also received the citizenship award. The teacher picks two kids from the class who are outstanding in behavior, character, and academics. This is her second year to get this award.
Jacob and his honor roll medal. All four quarters on the honor roll! He finished the 4th grade this year.

Jacob also received the citizenship award for his class. This is his second year to get this award also.

Superstars!

No comments:

Post a Comment