Thursday, June 3, 2010

spring break-pinetop-2010

My mom and dad invited my kids up to spend half of their spring break with them. The first time in 10 years that we were not together! CRAZY! I enjoyed my alone time, but it was too quiet, and I didn't quite know what to do with myself. They had fun. They played in the snow, went hiking, and sledding. These are some pictures I found on my mom's computer that she took while they were here. I can never seem to pick just a few, so if you are tired of pictures of my kids, stop now!

found a huge pile of snow at the end of the road.
hiking down by walnut creek. the creek was full.

playing in the snow.

my snow angels

isabel

sofia and isabel

looks like it was a little bit cold!


the three munchkins.

hiking out of the walnut creek canyon they found mud


more snow

Grandma and Aunt Jenny also took them sledding at the cinder pit. I think this picture is of Jacob.

Isabel

Sofia


a fun way to spend part of their spring break.


The after church picture that grandma always wants to take. Every visit without fail, she wants to take a picture of the kids! These are the easter dresses she made for my girls. Thanks grandma and grandpa for a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment