Sunday, April 19, 2009

easter 2009?

So I went to find my easter pictures of the kids so I could post about our Easter this year and I couldn't find them. I somehow managed to erase them! I am so sad. There were some fun ones of them searching for eggs in the backyard. This will have to do. These pictures were taken before church on Easter Sunday. Such a cute bunch...if I do say so!

Jacob (9), Sofia (7), Isabel (5)



Can't do a group photo without the individual poses! I'm still lucky in the fact that they will smile and take a picture happily. I know this will change. I can already see that Jacob is nearing the end of his cooperating during photo shoots! Love these squirts...they keep me moving!



4 comments:

  1. Becky! I didn't know that you had a blog! YEAH! I have missed you so much and I think of you all the time! Your kids are adorable! I am so excited to become one of your blog stalkers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. our blog is bringhurstbragblog.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. becky- stephanie walker here. don't know if you remember me. just found your blog from jaqui finder's. so fun to see those cute kids. i cannot believe how big they have gotten.

    i enjoyed reading your blog. it looks like you have had some big trials this past year- but you are amazing and coming through them with mucho class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little kiddos - Squeeze them from me, K? (and then have THEM squeeze YOU from me, OK!?)

    ReplyDelete