Wednesday, April 8, 2009

sweet dreams?

This is what I saw when I went into the girls room last night to put away clothes. HUH? Are you kidding me? This would be a tiny baby doll playpen. Sofia was out cold. I could hardly pick her up out of that thing because she was squished so tightly in it. About 2 nights a week she whines that her bed is not comfortable and that I need to buy her a new one. Which won't happen for quite a while, so I find her asleep in her sisters bed, or on the floor, but never like this! What a nut!



I have absolutely no idea how she was able to sleep like this...oh to be young again!



I laughed all night and am still laughing over this! Thanks Sofi for the entertainment!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is the funniest thing ever. Reminds me to post my pictures of my son in his nap spot! I can't believe how kids can sleep. maybe she just couldn't get out of it, and gave up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cracking up over this! Thanks for the laugh!! Kids!!? Hope you are doing well, Beck! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny! Someday she's going to HATE you for taking those pictures though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky! Your kids are getting SO big!! I think it has been many years since I have seen you guys. I love blogs. They are so fun to reconnect!

    Let me know which blocks you are interested in. joncasfam at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. now that is a cry for help! so funny!

    ReplyDelete