Sunday, April 19, 2009

saturday fun

Summer is on its way! I can feel it...and am dreading it! I really did enjoy this past winter way too much. Nice and cool, but not too cold. Things are starting to heat up around here and according to the weatherman on tv, it's only going to get hotter. We have the best neighbors across the street. Isabel has a great time playing with a certain 5 year old who lives there. They invited ALL my kids over to play in the sprinklers this afternoon. I had a great time watching them from across the street. I heard Isabel say at least 3 times that "this is my best day ever". I love hearing such excitement and conviction from kids. They enjoyed the sun and the water. Thanks neighbors! Here are a few shots I was able to get. I was a little too lazy to actually walk over and get any closeups, but it is Saturday so I get to use the lazy card!



I am grateful for the little joys in life that bring such joy to my squirts! I am, by the way, going to miss having a pool this coming summer...I know I have said it before, but it will be sorely missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment