Monday, February 2, 2009

Hooray! for scouts...

Jacob earned his wolf badge! He was presented with his wolf patch at our pack meeting at the end of January! Congratulations J! He enjoys scouts VERY much! This whole scouting adventure has been interesting for me since I don't have brothers, so I didn't have any knowledge of scouts. He's worked hard all year long and has had some great leaders to help him. Now he is a bear and will work on earning that patch this next year. He is such a good boy!

Sorry about this picture, just pretend that it is upright...I seem to have a love/hate relationship with the computer and we are not friends tonight! Here he is with his newest patch (the orange one on his pocket).Here I am, pinning on his wolf patch, with Sofia and Isabel making sure I do it right!
Here are the boys, waiting for the 'potion' to be mixed from which will come their wolf patches...such excitement!


It was a fun night...cookies for refreshments! Way to go Jacob!





No comments:

Post a Comment