Sunday, February 22, 2009

poetry by sofia

My little Sofi loves to write. Tonight, after I had tucked her in bed, she somehow found a pencil and paper on her bed and wrote a new poem. I'm going to have to check under her pillow from now on. She should probably be trying to sleep instead of writing, but what do you do? Here is the latest.

Isabel is sweet.
Isabel is pretty.
Isabel is lovely.
Isabel is cool.
Isabel is funny.
Isabel is my little sister!

Jacob is cool.
Jacob is funny.
Jacob is nice.
Jacob is awsome!
Jacob is sencitive.
Jacob is my elder brother!

I love you two!!

P.S. Espeshaly Becky and David!


Wow! It's fun to read her writing. Especially today when earlier this morning she had a tough time with her brother and sister. They seem to be always loving each other or fighting mad with each other. I suppose this is totally normal with brothers and sisters this age. I didn't edit her work, thought it needed to be kept real. She didn't do that bad of a job.

I'm off to grade the pile of papers that I was supposed to grade sometime this weekend. I can never seem to get it done until too late on Sunday night. Call me the QUEEN of procrastinators. Someday...that is my favorite word lately, someday I hope to figure out that getting things done on time and with time to spare would help me greatly! But it just wasn't meant to be this weekend.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment